Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring Fashion Trends!!

Hey guys! So I wanted to show you guys a few looks I came up with going into spring! These are all my own clothes, my own ideas, and my own inspirations. They follow all the recent trends coming out for spring, but I've added my own personal style to them! I hope you like them all, and I'm also going to be uploading a video soon about them as well. Enjoy!

1. Boxy Top with a High Waisted Skirt: I've been a fan of the high waisted skirt since last year, and just love pairing it with loose, boxy time like this leopard print one. I tucked the top in so make it a bit flouncier, and put a small, braided white belt around my waist. I also wore short scrunched boots, the same color brown in the leopard spots. I really like this outfit, because it's exciting and a bold statement, but still super wearable and cute. You can also wear it with tights or leggings, or untuck the shirt to make it more relaxed.
2. Off the Shoulder T-Shirt with Shorts and Tights: This outfit is adorable!! I take a lot of my inspiration from Japanese and Asian fashion trends, and this one really plays off that. I wore a loose, off the shoulder top, with a pair of mint-green jean short-shorts. This adds more color to the outfit and makes it more spring-ready. Then I put some black polka dot tights on underneath- these cover your legs, and the polka dots make it unique and super girly. Then I added my favorite knee-high boots to finish. This look is very playful, especially with your hair in a messy ponytail. It's perfect for those warmer spring days and even into the summer.
3. T-Shirts with Cropped Moto-Jackets and Flared Jeans: This is the migration from skinny jeans to back to my basics. I love flared and bootcut jeans, and these one go perfect with any outfit! I wore a fitted light peach top with a neutral motorcyle-like cropped jacket. The jacket is really cute, and perfect for all your crop tops or just with anything, and since it's a neutral color it goes with any color! I then wore some pale yellow Converse sneakers. Investing in a good pair of color sneakers for spring is a must-have, this they're essentials- you can wear them with dresses, jeans, shorts, everyday! This outfit is very cute for everyday, for school, or even for a date... with the right accessories!
4. Bright Graphic Sweatshirt and Skinny Jeans: This outfit is extremely relaxed and comfy. I wore my hair in a high side ponytail to make the look even more at ease. The sweatshirt is an adorable coral color, with a graphic or a winking smiley face, and is also cropped, so it's shorter than most sweatshirts. I paired it with my gray skinny jeans (you can do any color of skinnies) and my mid-calf black leather boots. This outfit is perfect for lounging around the house, running errands, or for going out even. Wear it with your hair up or down, and you'll look and feel comfy-cozy.
5. Floral Dresses, Lace Stockings and Bright Colored Shoes: This look is adorable!! I wore my hair half up just to make it a little more formal, sort of like a messy bouffant. This body-con dress is in a very colorful floral pattern, with 3-quarter length sleeves so your arms won't be cold in the sometimes chilly spring weather. I paired it with a pair of super sexy stockings- they have elastic at the top to hold them up on your skin all day long. Then I wore my new pinky-coral pumps with a 1-inch heel, just to add some more feminine attitude to the dress. This outfit is perfect for people who want a good dress with sleeves that also hugs your curves and shows off your body. You can also wear this with tights or even dark skinny jeans to tone down the sexy. But still, it's perfect for a night out!


Thanks so much for reading and looking at the outfits! I hope you liked all of them, and maybe they gave you some ideas for things you'll be wanting to wear this spring season. Check back soon for more posts, but until then...

Stay beautiful,
Wren

1 comment:

  1. yes definitely kpop attire is one of the most in demand in asian fashion nowadays.

    ReplyDelete