Thursday, February 10, 2011

Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup

Hey guys! So I put together this look today for you guys, it's perfect for Valentine's Day, date night, or even for your prom. I also uploaded a tutorial of it on my Youtube page, so in this blog, I wanted to show more detailed pictures and some more information about the look. Thanks, and I hope you like it!

NOTE: Yes, I'm wearing my pj's :)P

This look is very light, pinky, and romantic. It's actually well liked by my own boyfriend, since he likes when I have lighter makeup on my eyes. It gives the eyes nice dimension, with not a ton of dark color. The base color is a light pink, then the outer corner is a mix of shimmery silver, dark plum, and dark shimmery brown. This makes the eyes darker, without having harsh black. Then I used very pink blush, and shimmery pink highlighter with just a little bronzer. This makes the face glowy, with lots of color to the cheeks. Then I have a light, pinky lipgloss on the lips, which adds to the overall pinkness. I love this look for going out, since it's formal but simple at the same time. I hope you all liked it, and if you have any questions, just let me know.

Stay beautiful,

1 comment:

  1. i liked it its just very simple and easy to do.what can you say about those nexcare acne dressing?

    ReplyDelete